All about Special Leave, Rights in the Workplace, Wages and Salaries and more on Mywage Zimbabwe.
Special leave on full pay not exceeding 12 days in a calendar year shall be granted by an employer to an employee:
- Who is required to be absent from duty on the instructions of a medical practitioner because of contact with an infectious disease
- Who is subpoenaed to attend court in Zimbabwe as a witness
- Who is required to attend as a delegate or office bearer at any meeting of a registered trade union representing employees within the undertaking or industry in which the employee is employed
- Who is detained for questioning by police
- On the death of a spouse, parent, child or legal dependant
- On any justifiable compassionate ground.
Have you taken our Salary Survey?
Cite this page © WageIndicator 2018 - Mywage.org/Zimbabwe - Special Leave